Do this because
Save time and money with a combined Amsterdam canal cruise and Van Gogh Museum ticket
Get instant access to the Van Gogh Museum with the barcode on your phone - no need to exchange the ticket
Cruise along Amsterdam’s iconic canals and admire traditional merchant houses and beautiful bridges
What to expect
This unique combo ticket will save you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam's scenery on a 75-minute canal cruise and admire world-famous artwork at the Van Gogh Museum.
Experience two of the most popular activities in Amsterdam. Visit the Van Gogh Museum and enjoy a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals.
Explore the legendary Van Gogh Museum’s exhibits at your own pace. Relax on a canal cruise and admire beautiful, traditional merchant houses, numerous bridges and typical houseboats. Glide past the bohemian De Pijp district and soak up the unique vibe of the city of Amsterdam.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Ticket for the Van Gogh Museum
Entrance to Holland Casino
Stadhouderskade 29AII, 1071 ZD Amsterdam, Netherlands
Canal cruise: departs from Stadhouderskade 501 (opposite the Hard Rock Café and Park Hotel) or at Amsterdam Canal Cruises, Stadhouderskade 551 (across the street from the Heineken Experience).
The Van Gogh Museum: is located on Museumplein 6.
Blue Boat Company
Important to know
- This is a non-refundable booking
- Wheelchair seats need to be reserved. Please call 0031 20 679 13 70
- Your ticket for Van Gogh Museum is a ticket with a timeslot you chose while making a reservation. You can ONLY enter the museum at this specific time. Changing your slot time is NOT possible. T
- The timeslot you book is the timeslot for Van Gogh Museum . You can use your voucher for the City Canal Cruise daily between 10:00AM and 06:00PM from our docks at Heineken Experience and Hard Rock Cafe.
- Your voucher will be scanned at Van Gogh Museum . You can redeem your canal cruise inside the ticketoffice of Blue Boat Company where a timeslot will be assigned.
- Blue Boat Company has 2 docks: * The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501 opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. from there the dock is a 2 minute walk. * The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 stop at Rijksmuseum. from there the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro No. 52 and stop at Vijzelgracht. From there the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
- Last City Canal Cruise from Hard Rock Cafe departs at 18:00.
- Last City Canal Cruise from Heineken Experience departs at 17:15.