Do this because
Discover the museum devoted to one of the world's best known soccer teams
Visit the visitors' changing rooms, press rooms and commentary box
Follow the footsteps of Cruyff, Maradona and Messi and walk through the tunnel on to the pitch
Explore the Camp Nou Experience, which retraces the steps of players that have made history
What to expect
The FC Barcelona, commonly referred to as Barcelona and colloquially known as Barça, is one of Europe's, and undoubtedly the world's, best-known soccer teams.
This Camp Nou Experience will allow you to avoid the long lines and it will offer you the chance to discover in person and at your leisure, the museum and the biggest stadium in Europe. It’ll be a visit that you’ll never forget!
Among many other things, you’ll see the special area dedicated to Messi, the showcase with all the club trophies, and the interactive room, where you’ll be reminded of the milestones in Barça’s history. In addition, you will also visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the commentary boxes. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space. Don't miss this experience if you're visiting Barcelona!
- Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: The Tour will be closed all day. The Museum will be open up to 3 hours before the start of the match (with a stadium visit from the second tier included) and will re-open 90 minutes before the match up to the start of said match
- Champions League match days: The Tour will be closed all day and you can only visit the first floor of the Museum until 3.00pm. The day before, the Tour route will be modified giving access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the Museum
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Skip-the-line ticket to the Camp Nou
Audiovisual area and multimedia installations
Trophy Gallery and European Cups
Camp Nou Tour (stadium, changing room, players’ tunnel, pressroom, and the mixed zone and the commentary boxes)
What's not included
Carrer d'Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona Spain
Camp Nou Stadium
Important to know
- The recommended time for a visit is approximately an hour and a half
- Guaranteed visit: in the event of problems attending on the selected date, your ticket will be valid until 31/12/2022
- Due to the timetable of football matches, please note that the opening hours of the museum may be modified during the year
- Right after booking you will receive your ticket. Please print it or show it on your mobile phone
- For structural reasons, and due to a large number of staircases, the Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be changed and are non-refundable