Do this because
Discover Berlin in a stylish hotrod
Let the air of Berlin blow through your hair
Drive past the most famous sights
What to expect
A short and sweet tour of Berlin with a vehicle, with which you are guaranteed to attract everyone's attention? Take the Hotrod past the hot-spots of the capital, see the East Side Gallery, Alexanderplatz, Gendarmenmarkt and much more.
This time you are the attraction of the city and experience the streets of Berlin together with the guides. Sightseeing was yesterday, today is about hotrods. Everyday life off - engine on and enjoy!
Helmet and balaclava
Revaler Strasse 99, 12045 Berlin, Germany
The meeting point is Revaler Straße 99, Berlin, at Gate 3/RAW area, at the level of Dirschauer Straße
Hotrod Tour Berlin
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- In order to be able to take part in the tour, you must provide an original driver's license of class 3 / B (car)
- Helmets are compulsory, helmets and balaclava are provided free of charge
- Maximum height of 2.00 m/maximum bodyweight of 130 kg
- Please wear suitable shoes (no flip-flops)
- For safety reasons, the tour will not take place in rainy conditions. In this case, you will receive a voucher or refund
- Liability for damage caused by the driver is limited to a maximum of €1000. Before starting your journey, you have the option to reduce the liability limit to €150 with a surcharge of €10
- The tour may be subject to changes due to construction sites, rush hour traffic or major events
- For safety reasons, the organizer reserves the right to refuse the tour to persons who are potentially at risk. In this case, the full amount will be refunded