Do this because
Take a leisurely ride through East Berlin on a guided boat tour
See the beautiful Oberbaumbrücke from a unique perspective
Pass by the famous East Side Gallery
Discover the German capital and its government district from the water
Lean back on the boat while you listen to the explanations of the cityscape
What to expect
Take a leisurely ride through East Berlin on this guided boat tour and discover the German capital from the water.
The start and end is the “Old Stock Exchange”. You will start the tour towards the East where you can discover the most recent changes in the city. Parts of this tour are right next to the course of the former Berlin Wall. Enjoy the views at the popular East Side Gallery, the picturesque Oberbaumbrücke and the imposing Molecule Men. Further to the west, you will also see parts of the city center, such as the new city palace, the Museum Island and the government district.
The explanations on board are given in German and English via the loudspeakers. For Spanish, French, Italian, Hebrew, Polish and Russian you can use a free audio guide.
- The concrete itinerary will be the following:
To the east: Berlin Cathedral, TV tower, Nikolaiviertel, Marstall, Mühlendammschleuse, Radialsystem V, Energieforum, East-Side-Gallery, Mercedes-Benz Arena, Oberbaumbrücke, Osthafen, Universal, nhow-Hotel, Coca-Cola headquarters, MTV, Label 1 and 2, Badeschiff der Arena Treptow, Molecule Man; back to the start and further west: Museum Island with the Old National Gallery and Bode Museum, Monbijou Park, Schiffbauerdamm, Tränenpalast, Parliament and Government District, Central Station, House of World Cultures; also: countless bridges and many beach bars.
Burgstraße 27, Berlin-Mitte, Germany
Landing stage "Alte Börse", Burgstraße opposite house number 27, close to tram and suburban train station "Hackescher Markt"
BWSG Berliner Wassersport und Service GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Important to know
- The tour guide via the loudspeakers onboard is in German and English. For Spanish, French, Italian, Hebrew, Polish and Russian you can use the free audio guides
- You can buy snacks and drinks in the onboard bistro
- Wheelchair users are welcome on board. Unfortunately, the access to the boat is connected with a high, steep staircase. Relatives or friends would have to carry the wheelchair on board
- The purchased tickets are not refundable but you can change them to vouchers with a long validity if you can´t participate on the date that you booked. Please contact the tour operator in case you need to change your purchased ticket to a voucher
- Small to medium-sized dogs are allowed if the boat is not used to full capacity. Please keep the animals on a leash and bring a muzzle with you if necessary