Do this because
Enjoy a leisurely one-hour boat tour on the Spree
Discover the center of the German metropolis from the water
See the Museum Island, the Berlin Cathedral and a lot more from a unique perspective
Listen to interesting information about the city and its attractions
What to expect
Enjoy a leisurely one-hour boat tour on the Spree and discover the center of the German metropolis from the water.
While you lean back on the boat, you will pass many important sights of Berlin like the emblematic TV tower, the Berlin Cathedral, the Museum Island, the parliament and government district and a lot more. You will receive interesting explanations of the cityscape in German and English via the loudspeakers on board. For Spanish, French, Italian, Hebrew, Polish and Russian you can use a free audio guide. Depending on the season and departure time, get on the convertible ship "BärLiner" or on the two-deck ship "Belvedere".
- The itinerary of the round trip is the following
To the east: Berlin Cathedral, TV tower, Nikolaiviertel, Marstall, Mühlendammschleuse; then back to the start and further west: Museum Island with the Alte Nationalgalerie, Pergamonmuseum and Bodemuseum, Monbijoupark, Schiffbauerdamm, Tränenpalast, parliament and government district (including the Reichstag, Federal Chancellery, Federal Press Conference, Paul Löbe House), Central Station, House of World Cultures; back east to the pier »Alte Börse«.
Burgstraße 27, Berlin-Mitte, Germany
Landing stage "Alte Börse", Burgstraße opposite house number 27, close to tram and suburban train station "Hackescher Markt"
BWSG Berliner Wassersport und Service GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Important to know
- The tour guide via the loudspeakers onboard is in German and English. For Spanish, French, Italian, Hebrew, Polish and Russian you can use the free audio guides
- You can buy snacks and drinks in the onboard bistro
- Wheelchair users are welcome on board. Unfortunately, the access to the boat is connected with a high, steep staircase. Relatives or friends would have to carry the wheelchair on board
- The purchased tickets are not refundable but you can change them to vouchers with a long validity if you can´t participate on the date that you booked. Please contact the tour operator in case you need to change your purchased ticket to a voucher
- Small to medium-sized dogs are allowed if the boat is not used to full capacity. Please keep the animals on a leash and bring a muzzle with you if necessary