Do this because
Listen to fascinating stories narrated by local experts in your own language
Explore the city at your own pace, independent from guides, schedules and groups
Learn everything about Budapest, its culture, history and heritage
What to expect
Get the chance to learn about Budapest's history and Hungarian culture while walking past the Danube and getting the best views of the Parliament, the Fisherman's Bastion and the old town!
Enjoy a state-of-the-art, offline self-guided sightseeing application that uniquely combines public transportation and walking tours with high-quality audio narration, rich visuals, helpful text and offline navigable mapping to transform your smartphone into an intelligent assistant and reliable travel companion.
Live the city at your own pace, while discovering more than any guide could ever tell you. Thanks to local storytellers, you can enjoy over 130 points of interest in the city, plus seek out the best photo spots and free wi-fi areas. Whether you follow suggested itineraries, or simply explore at will, you'll uncover Budapest's beauty in your own way and at your own pace, by day or night.
Multilingual audio commentary
130+ points of interest in the city
Offline digital maps
Free Wi-Fi spots
Vox City International Ltd
Important to know
- Getting started is easy. Download the Vox City app and scan the QR code on your voucher to activate the tour on your smartphone
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, Italian, German and French
- The app will be valid anytime for 365 days after purchase
- The app also operates offline, thus avoiding expensive roaming charges
- You are always geo-tagged, so you'll never get lost
- The app works on any Android or Apple mobile device