Do this because
Take part in a distinctive cruise and discover the charm of Budapest at night
Listen to the elegant piano and be captivated by the sound
Admire the unique, floodlit views, distinctive bridges, and monumental buildings of the capital
What to expect
Would you like a memorable evening indulging in a three-course meal whilst cruising along the river Danube? If so, this experience is for you!
Board the boat and feel the atmosphere. Then, as you glide along the embankment of the river Danube, admire the unique, floodlit views, distinctive bridges, and monumental buildings of the capital.
Listen to the elegant piano and be captivated by the sound. Two knowledgable pianists showcase their expert techniques together with a fantastic, charming vocalist. Famed, romantic, and entertaining melodies are played throughout the show.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
The experience complies with government regulations
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Unlimited drinks (if dinner witn drinks ticket is selected)
Live Piano battle show
What's not included
Unlimited drinks (if dinner ticket is selected)
1052 Budapest, Jane Haining rakpart Dokk 11, Hungary
Board your boat at Dock #11 at the Elizabeth Bridge, on the Pest-side. Look for the "Silverline" logo. Please arrive 30 minutes before the departure time.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Plesae note, that the boat has a formal dress code
- Guests must be at least 4 years old to join the cruise
- Guest must be at least 18 years old to consume alcohol
- During checkout select regular or window seating, followed by your choice of dinner or dinner with drinks
- Dinner includes 3-courses : Note, that the dinner ticket does not include drinks. Drinks can be purchased from an a’la carte menu with cash or card
- Dinner with drinks (unlimited) includes : draught beer – Borsodi, Staropramen; house wine – Varsányi Sauvignon Blanc, Kék Frankos, #Szombat Rosé; champagne – BB dry and sweet; Coca Cola products – Coca Cola, Coca Cola Zero, Sprite Zero, Fanta Orange, Kinley Tonic, Kinley Ginger Ale; mineral water – still and sparkling; tea; coffee; lemonade
- Accepted currencies : Euro and Hungarian forint (EUR/HUF)
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking - Vegetarian option is available
- Unfortunately, this cruise is not wheelchair accessible