Do this because
Visit the top Budapest attractions including St Stephen’s Basilica, Heroes’ Square and Gellért Hill
Hear about the 1,000-year history of Hungary’s capital with a private guide
Admire the UNESCO-listed Buda Castle area
Experience stunning views from the Fisherman’s Bastion
Enjoy a daytime cruise on the Danube
What to expect
Take a 5 hours informative private city tour with a local guide and then enjoy an amazing daytime cruise on the Danube.
During the bus and cruise tour, you'll visit 5 unforgettable stops with lunch included. Visit the top Budapest attractions with us such as St Stephen’s Basilica, Heroes’ Square and Gellért Hill on a private city tour. Admire the UNESCO-listed Buda Castle area and stunning views from the Fisherman’s Bastion. Hear about the 1,000-year history of Hungary’s capital from our professional guide.
This half-day sightseeing tour makes the perfect introduction for first-time visitors to Budapest.
This informative tour includes the following sights:
- City Park – Heroes Square, Zoo, Circus, Széchenyi Bath, Vajdahunyad Castle
- Andrássy Street (Opera, Puppet Theatre, House of Terror Museum)
- St. Stephen’s Basilica, Parliament (outside) Jewish quarter,Chain bridge
- Castle area - Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion – entrance tickets not included
- Citadel-Gellert hill
3-course lunch with drink
Private local guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned minivan/car
What's not included
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This tour is available with a guide in English, German, French, Italian, Russian or Spanish. Please indicate your tour language during the checkout process
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- River cruise:
- March-October two hours long cruise with a stop on Margaret Island
- November-February one hour long cruise included
- 3-course lunch with drink:
- Vegetarian or gluten-free options - please advise during booking if you would like a vegetarian or gluten-free lunch in 'Special Requirements'
- Menu : Meat soup (consomée) chicken stew with gnocci and Apple Strudel