Do this because
Visit At the Top SKY escorted by a Guest Ambassador
Hop in a fast elevator and rise to the 148th floor of the SKY platform
Feel as though you are taking a walk in the clouds as the fog descends upon the city in the early morning
Go up to the world's highest outdoor Observation Deck
Relax in the bespoke lounge of level 148 and enjoy some typical sweets
What to expect
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international scene, represents a tribute to engineering, architecture, design and to the city's capabilities. If you are traveling to Dubai, surely you must have heard about the Burj Khalifa, the tallest sky-scraper in the entire world. Well, with this ticket you can climb all the way to the top, towering at 555m (1,821 ft) up in the sky, and take in the spectacular view on the At the Top SKY Observation Deck at level 148.
Open since October 2014, the At the Top SKY Observation Deck is even more impressive than the already impressive At the Top Observatory Deck at the 124th Floor. Your ticket allows you to go even higher, almost into space, all the way up to the 148th floor of At the Top SKY. This must-see in Dubai truly is an experience not to be missed. Explore Dubai with a unique interactive experience, hang out in the modern and luxury Sky Lounge or check out the SKY boutique for some typical souvenirs.
Enjoy the breathtaking 360° degree view of Dubai, the desert, the Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah and do a virtual tour of Dubai through the Burj Khalifa's Viewfinders attraction: Dubai - A Falcon's Eye View. A Guest Ambassador will take you around the place on an exclusive guided tour to learn more about the Burj Khalifa's history and creation. Pause in front of the green screen for a very special picture with beautiful backdrops illustrating the Burj Khalifa external facade or striking views of the city.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Entrance fee to the Burj Khalifa
Skip-the-line access to levels 148, 124 and 125
Complimentary juice and small pastries at Level 148
Use of the viewing telescopes
Introductory tour with a Guest Ambassador (English)
What's not included
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time.
At the Top LLC - Burj Khalifa
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Don't forget to bring your ID or passport with you
- Please note: For visitors who wish to view the sunset, we would recommend booking an entry time approximately 30 minutes prior to get a good spot
- During the month of Ramadan, food and beverages will not be served until sunset
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however, you are welcome to take your time. Guests of At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY can stay at level 148 for up to 30 minutes and then continue the journey to level 125/124, where you can stay for as long as you wish
- Working service animals for the disabled are not allowed on the tour