Do this because
Experience driving through the golden sand dunes of Dubai desert
Indulge in a tasty barbeque dinner served at a traditional Arabic camp
What to expect
Make the most of a group tour that takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across dunes and being able to admire the sun going down from the high dunes - all in five hours.
Setting off from Dubai in the afternoon, you'll travel across the desert, have the option of off-road driving and go to a traditional Arabic camp. Then, Indulge in a barbeque dinner served in a torch-lit atmosphere.
Next, benefit from a choice to have intricate henna tattoos as you comfortably relax in the Bedu tents. Plus, there is Tanourah dancing, shisha, and a camel ride option to complete the memory-making.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Pickup and drop-off
Driver for the safari
Barbeque dinner and soft drinks
Baby car seat (0-5 years)
What's not included
You will confirm your pickup time and location in Dubai directly with the local operator.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- During October to April: Pick up time is between 02.00pm to 03.00pm, depending on your hotel location in Dubai.
- During May to September: Pick up time is between 04.00pm to 05.00pm, depending on your hotel location in Dubai.
- Please call the local operator atleast 48 hours before the tour to re-confirm your pick up time
- There is a minimum of 2 adults to complete the booking
- Due to the nature of this activity, this activity is not recommended for passengers under 6 years or over 65 years, expectant mother and guest with pre-existing medical conditions
- During the holy month of Ramadan, no entertainment and no alcoholic drinks will be served
- The camp features designated areas for Shisha smoking. An additional cost (60 AED to pay on site) will apply if Shisha is required at the tables
- Photos with Local Emirati Dress is not available due to Covid guidelines
- Please be advised that in some cases henna application can cause skin irritation and rashes. We strongly advise you to check all side effects prior to application