Do this because
Discover Dubai's traditions
Enjoy the pick-up and drop off to your hotel
Get on the traditional Abra, the water taxi
What to expect
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to the old center of Dubai, there is a photo stop at the Palace of the Ruler of Dubai-Sheikh Mohammed. Next, you will visit Dubai Museum housed in the 150-years old Al Fahidi Fort, where you can find traditional artifacts that resemble Dubai's connection with trading and pearl diving activities.
Next, a ride in the local water taxi, called Abra, takes you across Dubai Creek. You will get to enjoy the waterfront from the sea, and head to the peculiar Deira district where the souq nests. Here you will be amazed by the aromatic spice souq and the exquisite gold jewelry that you can find.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Pickup and drop-off from your hotel
Dubai's museum entrance
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby. Please leave your pickup details at check-out.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Pick up time is between 01.30pm to 02.45pm, depending on your hotel location in Dubai. Please call the local operator at least 48 hours before the tour to re-confirm your pick up time
- There is a minimum of 2 adults per booking
- This tour is available in English, and German
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission
- During the holy month of Ramadan, the tour will take place in the morning. Pick up time is between 08.00am to 09.00am
- During the month of Ramadan the itinerary is subject to change