Do this because
Visit up to 9 museums in Florence, saving time and money
Discover the city's highlights with a user-friendly mobile app
What to expect
Florence is exceptionally rich in museums and monuments that you absolutely can't miss, but visiting them all requires time and careful planning. Discover all the best this extraordinary city has to offer stress-free and without wasting your time!
Your 5-day city pass includes skip-the-line entrance to Florence's most visited museums. Avoid wasting hours in queues and conserve your energy to fully enjoy the masterpieces that await you!
Discover all about the works by some of the greatest artists of all time thanks to the audio guide on your smartphone, which will accompany you during the visit and offer you insights into the main attractions included in your city pass.
You'll visit up to 9 museums according to the schedule below:
- Uffizi Gallery at 9.30am
- Boboli and Bardini Gardens
- Pitti Palace and Tesoro dei Granduchi
- Florence Cathedral and Brunelleschi's Dome at 10.00am
- Accademia Gallery at 11.30am
- National Archeological Museum
- Opificio delle Pietre Dure Museum
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Audio tour app in 5 languages + city map
Uffizi Gallery skip-the-line tickets + audio guide
Accademia Gallery skip-the-line tickets + audio guide
Florence Cathedral and Brunelleschi's Dome skip-the-line tickets + audio guide
Boboli and Bardini Gardens open tickets
Palazzo Pitti and Tesoro dei Granduchi open tickets
Archeological Museum and Opificio delle Pietre Dure Museum open tickets
Audio guide of the City of Florence with 150 points of interest
Assistance at the meeting point
Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 10 (black), 50123 Florence FI, Italy
Please arrive at the agency located in Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli at 9.00am to collect your tickets and download the audio guide using the on-site free Wi-Fi.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- You will access the 1st museum (Uffizi) at the time booked. Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before your scheduled entry time to collect your tickets and download the audio tour app to your smartphone (you will not receive another device)
- Reservations for entering the Uffizi Gallery (Day 1 at 9.30am), Brunelleschi's Dome (Day 3 at 10.00am) and Accademia Gallery (Day 3 at 11.30am) are mandatory. If on the day of the visit you won't be able to respect the reserved entrance time, you'll lose the right to visit the museums
- You can visit the other museums once at the time you prefer: Boboli and Bardini Gardens, Pitti Palace and Tesoro dei Granduchi (Day 2), Archeological Museum and Opificio delle Pietre Dure (Day 4/5). These museums are included in the Uffizi combination ticket
- The audio guide is available in 5 languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish and German