Do this because
Take advantage of priority entrance tickets with audio guide to Brunelleschi's Dome
Discover the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and the Baptistery of San Giovanni
Visit the Opera del Duomo Museum and enjoy the city view from Giotto's Bell Tower
What to expect
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum full of chests holding incredible and priceless treasures: the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore with the magnificent Brunelleschi's Dome, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistery of San Giovanni, the Crypt of Santa Reparata and the Opera del Duomo Museum.
Visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore: it was the third-largest church in the world and the largest in Europe at the time of its construction in the fifteenth century! You'll be enchanted by the sophistication of the polychrome marble of the facade and the majestic Dome that dominates it, designed by Brunelleschi.
Under the Cathedral, you'll see the remains of the ancient Basilica of Santa Reparata, among the largest early Christian complexes of the Tuscia. Admire the famous Gates of Paradise and the precious mosaic of the dome inside the Baptistery of San Giovanni.
You will also be able to enjoy an unforgettable view of the city from the terrace of Giotto's Bell Tower and access the Museo dell'Opera del Duomo to see masterpieces by Michelangelo, Arnolfo di Cambio, Ghiberti, Donatello, Luca della Robbia, Antonio Pollaiolo and Verrocchio.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Skip-the-line tickets to Brunelleschi's Dome
Open tickets for 5 monuments valid for 3 days
Audio tour app on your smartphone
Assistance at the meeting point
Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 10, 50123 Florence FI, Italy
Please arrive at the agency located in Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 30 minutes before your scheduled entry time to collect your tickets and download the audio guide using the on-site free Wi-Fi. Remember NOT to go directly to the museum entrance with your voucher.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- You'll access the Dome at the time booked. Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes in advance to collect your tickets and download the audio guide to your smartphone (you will not receive another device)
- The reservation for entering Brunelleschi's Dome is mandatory and can't be modified. If on the day of the visit you won't be able to respect the selected time, you'll lose the right to visit the monument
- You can visit the other monuments of the complex once at the time you prefer within 72 hours: Florence Cathedral, Crypt of Santa Reparata, Baptistery of San Giovanni, Giotto's Bell Tower, Opera del Duomo Museum
- The audio tour app is available in 5 languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish and German
- Free tickets are available for: children under 7, people with disabilities and one accompanying person
- Visitors are required to climb 463 steps. No lifts are available. The climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo or claustrophobia
- Tickets cannot be purchased by school groups. Those who don't follow this rule will not be accepted at the entrance and will not get a refund
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. ID may be requested to certify the age
- No backpacks or large bags allowed