Do this because
Discover the beautiful countryside and historical sights around Krakow
Take 4-hour afternoon bike tour with an expert guide
Cycle a trek bike out of the city past the former home of Pope John Paul II
Absorb the fresh air and scenery
What to expect
After meeting your guide in central Krakow you will start your bike tour at a relaxed pace. Pass the former home of late Pope John Paul II and head out of Krakow alongside the Vistula River. On route, stop at a kayak slalom course and potentially see the athletes training on the river.
Refuel with snacks (at your own expense) at a riverside cafe, and cycle up to Tyniec Abbey, a Benedictine retreat above the Vistula and Poland’s oldest still-in-use monastery. Head inside to explore the museum and church, and learn about the monks’ daily lives. Browse the shop and perhaps buy some products that have been made by the monks.
Continue through farming villages and the peaceful Wolski Forest and, after inspecting a ruined hillside fortress, head back to Krakow.
Finish at an old quarry — now a lake ringed by cliffs — where John Paul II worked during Poland’s Nazi occupation. Capture the sunset views of Krakow from the clifftops and then finish your tour in the city back at your starting point.
Professional local guide
Trekking bike rental
What's not included
Food and drinks
Sławkowska 6A, Kraków 33-332, Poland
Meet your guide at the Cruising Krakow office at Sławkowska 6A, Kraków 33-332, Poland.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- No bare shoulders are allowed in the monastery
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- The participants must be at least 10 years old
- An intermediate level of fitness is required for this tour
- In order to be able to use the vehicle, the users must weigh a minimum of 35kg and a maximum of 125kg