Do this because
Visit to the historic monuments of Auschwitz and Birkenau
Entrance with free guidebook available in 19 languages
Roundtrip transfers from Krakow city center with English speaking driver
Informative documentary on the way to the museums
What to expect
Leave Krakow for a day to visit the historic monuments Auschwitz and Birkenau. Auschwitz was one of the largest concentration camps built by the Nazis during the Second World War. The remains of the camps are now listed as UNESCO World Heritage and form the most important memorials of the Holocaust to act as proof of the terrors that took place during the war.
From the center of Krakow an English-speaking driver will take you to the town of Oświęcim where the museums are located. Meanwhile, you can prepare yourself for the visit by watching a documentary that informs you about the museums and the history.
Upon arrival you can freely walk around Auschwitz for two hours with the help of a guidebook that's available in 19 languages. It will provide you with all the background information you need. The driver will then take you to the second camp Auschwitz-Birkenau where you can spend at least 1.5 hours before traveling back to the center of Krakow.
Entrance to the museums Auschwitz-Birkenau
Informative documentary on the way to the museum
Transport from Krakow center to the museums and back
English speaking driver
Guidebook in 19 languages
What's not included
Food and drinks
Pawia Street 18a, Krakow
The meeting point is at kiss and ride bus stop opposite of Mercure hotel at Pawia 18 a street.
PAVEL TRAVEL PAWEL ROSOL
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- It is necessary to provide the name and surname of each guest during the booking process. A lack of data will make it impossible to enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial
- Important: every guest must carry an ID or passport matching the name and surname provided at checkout which will also be reflected on your museum entrance ticket
- Guidebook available in English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Greek, Turkish, Dutch, Portuguese, Czech, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish, Finnish, Korean, Polish, Japanese, Russian, Ukrainian and Hungarian
- Remember to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure
- In case of an unexpected change of tour time, the supplier will contact you via email or phone
- There is a maximum size for backpacks or handbags of 30x20x10cm
- Luggage storage is available for larger items
- Please show solemnity and respect while visiting the museums
- Minimum age of 14 is recommended
- Infants must sit on your lap during transport