Do this because
Book an overnight stay at a 4-star hotel
Enjoy the comforts of staying in the center of London
Visit the iconic St Pauls Cathedral at your own leisure
Admire a breathtaking panoramic view of London
What to expect
Take the opportunity to spend a few nights in a luxury 4-star hotel located opposite Hyde Park. Landmarks like Hyde Park and Kensington Palace are within reach as well as many business facilities. This package includes an open ticket to the impressive St Pauls Cathedral, a must-see for anyone staying in London, and an icon to the city.
Just a short 30-minute train ride from Heathrow Airport, Thistle London Hyde Park Kensington Gardens is a perfect location to spend your days in London. Enjoy the comfortable rooms all equipped with air conditioning, a desk, flat-screen TV on which you can access Freeview digital channels. Each morning breakfast is served in buffet style to start your day. During the day you can use the restaurant for other British and European dishes served between 7.00 am and 10.00 pm (not included). The lounge bar is accessible between 11.00 am and 10.00 pm and offers light bites, tasty cocktails, and craft beers, full meals, and traditional British afternoon teas.
Your package includes an open ticket to the iconic St Pauls Cathedral, a national symbol of hope and strength. The base of the historic cathedral dates back to 604AD and the architectural masterpiece is still in use for services. During your visit to the cathedral, you can join one of the free guided tours offered throughout the day or follow the audio tour available in 9 languages. See the final resting place of the Duke of Wellington and many other important historic figures. Make sure to visit the Stone or Golden Galleries on top of the Dome to admire breathtaking panoramic views of London.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Overnight stay in 4-star hotel in a standard doubleroom
Open-dated entrance ticket to St Pauls Cathedral
Audioguide at St Pauls in 9 languages
Thistle Hyde Park - Kensington Gardens, Bayswater Road, London, UK
Your overnight stay is at Thistle Hyde Park Kensington Garden, check-in at the hotel after 3.00 pm.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- A maximum of 9 people is set per booking
- Checkin at the hotel is at 3.00 pm
- Breakfast is served between 7.00 am to 10.00 am Monday to Friday and 7.00 am to 10.30 am Saturday and Sunday
- At checkout, select the number of nights you wish to stay at the hotel. You can choose for a 2-night, 3-night, or 4-night stay
Keep in mind that the only ticket for the hotel stay is a mobile ticket, you will need to print the ticket for the St Pauls cathedral
- The tickets for St Pauls Cathedral are included in the package and are open tickets valid for 12 months after purchase and can be used at any time on any day during your stay
- The local operator will send you your tickets for St Pauls after purchase. You must print your tickets for St Pauls Cathedral, you can ask the staff at the hotel reception to print your ticket for you
- At St Paul's Cathedral, you can follow an audio guide available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean
- Filming and photography is only permitted in the external galleries, on the cathedral floor, and in the crypt without tripods, on a non-commercial basis. Please always use non-flash photography and do not photograph during services or on Sundays. For the complete photography policy please visit the official website here