Do this because
Enjoy VIP early access to the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London
Relax on a scenic river shuttle up the Thames
Follow your guide from the Horse Guards Parade to St. James
Watch the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
What to expect
Discover London's royal side as you spend the morning exploring the capital and some of its most loved sights. Beat the crowds at the infamous Tower of London, rest your feet as you cruise along the River Thames and check out the iconic Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. Joined by an expert guide, this will surely be an experience you won't forget.
You'll kick off your day with an early morning visit to the Tower of London. Without the crowds, you'll get to see the spectacular Crown Jewels and other royal regalia up close. Dive into the history of this priceless collection and explore more of the iconic prison like the White Tower.
Then, it's time to hop onboard a relaxing river shuttle and head up the Thames. You'll have time to admire the sights as your guide points out the capital's most famous landmarks on the way to see the Changing of the Guard.
You'll be in prime position at Buckingham Palace as you enjoy the best views of this world-famous event, while listening to the colorful commentary of your guide. You'll see the Queen's Foot Guards, dressed in their red tunics and bearskin hats, march to Buckingham Palace and get into position then have time to admire the stunning architecture of the palace.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
VIP early access admission to the Tower of London
River Thames boat shuttle
Guided walking tour
Changing of the Guard (weather permitting)
Expert, English-speaking tour guide
Headsets where necessary
Opening ceremony (if selected)
What's not included
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
2 Tower Hill, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4EE, UK
Meet directly in front of the Tower of London ticket office, opposite the main Tower entrance. Please arrive 15 minutes early and ready to go.
Arriving by tube: Turn right towards Trinity Square. You should clearly be able to see the tower when you exit the tube station. It is a short walk (around 3 minutes).
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that due to the pandemic, the Tower of London sometimes opens 1hour later. For this reason, we've had to postpone our departure time by 1hour during these periods. If your tour starts later than 9am, we regret that due to time constraints, the changing of the guards ceremony cannot be included in the itinerary and will be replaced with an extended walking tour.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. It is also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
- Non-flash photography is permitted in the Tower of London
- The tour operator reserves the right to refuse any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or anyone whose behavior is disorderly or poses a threat to other guests and staff
- The Changing of the Guard does not operate in the rain. If it's cancelled, it will be replaced with an extended walking tour
- This is a tour that involves a reasonable amount of walking so please wear comfortable shoes
- The tour operator will do everything within their power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected. However, due to issues beyond their control, timings and sites are subject to last-minute changes on rare occasions. Please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours due to the popularity of London's sites
- At checkout, you will be able to choose between an option with or without the opening ceremony
- Please note that if you book your tour on Tuesday and Thursday, you’ll experience the change of the Household Cavalry