Do this because
Discover the city at your own pace on a double-decker bus and discover the real essence of Real Madrid with the Bernabéu Tour
Hop on and off as many times as you want and learn about Madrid's history through an audio system available in 14 languages
Visit Santiago Bernabeu stadium on a self-guided tour and access the press room, the tunnel, benches, and the coaching area
What to expect
The funniest and easiest way to know the city. Get on board on our double-decker buses! With one ticket, you will be able to hop on and off the bus, all day along the route of your choice or change to another, admiring the architectural and cultural magnificence of Madrid, with the commentaries offered through headphones audio system in fourteen different languages.
The operational frequency, depending on the season of the year, ranges approximately between 7 and 15 minutes. Route 1 takes about 80 min and Route 2 lasts about 65 minutes.
Route n 1 (Blue color):
Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Via, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Teatro Real, Palacio Real, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico and Museo del Prado.
Route n 2 (Green color):
Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, C.S.I. Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Museo Arqueológico, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes and Plaza de Neptuno.
You can check the bus stops and departure times here
Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history and enjoy a self-guided tour of the Bernabéu, where you'll see the stadium as you have never seen it before. Get ready to feel the excitement of being on the pitch itself, the thrill of pre-match tension, the glow of past glories, and the long history that has molded one of the world’s best football teams.
You'll have access to the panoramic view from where you’ll touch the sky and listen to the echoes of a million cheering hearts, once you have reached the upper level of the stadium through one of the four towers. Get into action yourself by walking the perimeter of the very pitch where, for over 60 years, the “white legends” have fought, wept, and rejoiced.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Skip-the-line entrance to Bernabéu Tour
1 day or 2 consecutive days Madrid Cty Tour ticket, depending on your choice
Air-conditioned double-decker open-top motor-coaches
A multilingual digital audio system in Madrid City Tour buses
What's not included
Bernabéu Tour audioguide
Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Due to refurbishing works at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, the following areas won't be able to be visited until further notice: The perimeter of the playing field, Virtual reality area, The Presidential Box, First team dressing room, and the dressing room of the visiting team, Players' tunnel and the press room
- It is mandatory to collect the Bernabéu Tour tickets at Julia Travel office at San Nicolás 15. The tickets must be collected from the booking date in advance. If guests head directly to Bernabéu Stadium without first picking up the tickets from the office, they will not be allowed to attend the tour and no refund will be authorized
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions, or special events Real Madrid reserves the right to change the schedule, routes, or close part of the museum tour. You'll be informed before the visit
- The ticket for Bernabéu Tour is valid for a single-use, both for 1 or 2 consecutive days
- Audio guide in Madrid City Tour Bus: Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, and Japanese. Kids’ Channel available in English and Spanish
- Wheelchair users: please note it is not currently possible to complete the entire Tour Bernabéu