Do this because
Explore a collection of famed Spanish artworks, including Picasso’s Guernica
Listen to the stories about Paintings by Joan Miro, which became the symbol of the Olympic games
Learn the history of works by famous sculptors Pablo Gargallo and Eduardo Chillida
What to expect
Explore Museo Reina Sofía with an audio tour on your phone, which, along with the Museo del Prado and the Thyssen-Bornemisza museum, makes up Madrid’s Golden Triangle of Art. Madrilenians jokingly call Reina Sofía “Sofidou” for its similarity to the Pompidou Center in Paris.
For art enthusiasts that love the modern, contemporary, and avant-garde, Madrid's Reina Sofía Museum is truly a standout. Don't lose time waiting in the museum's typically long lines by prebooking your skip-the-line tickets. The mobile app will take you into the galleries so that you can see the museum's permanent collection and temporary shows, from surrealism to dada, Picasso to Miró. With mostly Spanish artists and works spanning the best of modernity, this museum is not to be missed.
Skip-the-line ticket to the museum
Self-guided in-app audio tour
What's not included
Headphones, bring your own
Calle de Santa Isabel, 52, 28018 Madrid, Spain
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the museum.
Important to know
- The minimum age for this activity is 18 years old
- In order to access the audio-guided tour, you will have to download the appropriate application
- After booking, you will receive an SMS with a direct download link for the app and audio-guide
- Remember to bring your headphones and a charged smartphone
- This is a self-guided tour, there is no tour guide that meets you at the start location
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair and stroller accessible or suitable for pets
- This is a daily ticket, you can use your tickets on the selected day in the calendar within the opening hours
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the museum