Do this because
Don't waste hours waiting in line to see Da Vinci’s Last Supper
Discover the main attractions such as Duomo, Sforza Castle and La Scala theatre on this exclusive walking tour
Explore the famous fashionable neighborhood of Brera
Small group tour for a more intimate and personalized experience
What to expect
Your tour will start at the center of the city with the famous Milan Duomo. This incredible cathedral is often described as one of the most beautiful churches in the world. In his book 'Innocents Abroad', Mark Twain dedicated a whole chapter to it, describing it as “so grand, so solemn, so vast! And yet so delicate, so airy, so graceful!” With skip-the-line tickets to the Duomo, you won’t waste time waiting in lines, you'll go straight inside for a guided tour of this majestic space.
Your next stop is the impressive Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, a 19th-century glass vaulted shopping arcade. Brimming with fashionable shops and cafés, it's often called the drawing room of Milan for its importance as a common meeting point. Passing through the Gallery, you'll arrive at Piazza della Scala, the square which houses the world-renowned Scala Theatre – Milan’s Opera House since 1778 which is still in use today. Some of the greatest musicians and singers in history have performed here, notably Giuseppe Verdi whose famous operas, such as Falstaff, often premiered in this very theatre.
Next, you'll reach the Brera District. Rich in historical buildings, literature cafés, restaurants and fashionable bars, this area has long been home to artists and intellectuals. From here, winding picturesque streets will lead you north past Castello Sforzesco. An imposing medieval castle and fortress, Sforzesco was once seat and residence of the ruling family of Milan and now houses several of the city's museums and art collections.
You'll end your tour with a bang at Milan’s most famous attraction – Leonardo Da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper’. Hidden away at the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, this masterpiece attracts huge crowds leading to general access queues that often stretch for hours. With a pre-booked slot and skip-the-line access, you'll get you straight inside, where you’ll spend 15 minutes alone with this masterpiece, your group of just 25 people or less, and your guide.
And there you have it. In just three hours you’ll have seen all the highlights of Milan and become acquainted with the history and facts behind each attraction. Jumping the queue and avoiding long waiting times will really allow you to make the most of your time.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Skip-the-line access, reservation, and ticket for the Last Supper
Skip-the-line access to the Duomo
Expert English-speaking guide
Headsets (if needed)
What's not included
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Food and drinks
Piazza del Duomo, 14, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Under the arches of the Mondadori shop (written in MONDADORI on the sign), which is on the right hand side of Piazza del Duomo when facing the front entrance (façade) of the Cathedral. Your City Wonders guides will have a City Wonders sign with the name of the tour at the meeting point for easy recognition.
Important to know
- The maximum group size is 14 people
- Important information required from all passengers: You MUST provide all passenger names at the time of booking in order to access the viewing of the Last Supper
- Please note the starting point and endpoint of the tour are different. This tour will end at Santa Maria delle Grazie (Last Supper) and your guide will leave you here. The nearest metro stops from here are Conciliazione (line 1) and Cadorna (lines 1 & 2)
- Extra security measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- Please note: infants and children must have a tour purchased for them in order to join on the visit inside the Last Supper
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. City Wonders cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress