Do this because
Admire Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
Learn more about this masterpiece thanks to a guided tour
Discover the wonders and mysteries hidden behind this work of art
What to expect
Join this exclusive tour to discover one of the most iconic works ever: Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper.
You will meet your expert guide in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, where you will begin the tour with a brief explanation.
Afterward, you'll go inside to admire one of the most admired paintings in the world, created by one of the greatest geniuses that ever existed.
Here your guide will continue to unravel all the mysteries behind this artwork. What's ironic about the location of the painting? How come The Last Supper isn't a fresco? What happened to the eyes of some characters? How is the painting structured? What do the conspiracy theories say? How do we recognize the genius of Leonardo da Vinci?
You will find all the answers to these questions and many others on this unmissable tour!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Exclusive English or Italian-speaking Musement guide
Entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
Corso Magenta, 65/69, 20123 Milan MI, Italy
At the corner of Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie and Corso Magenta - in front of the Vigna di Leonardo Ticket Office, at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour.
Musement - Cenacolo Vinciano
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The venue requires us to provide the name and surname of each visitor; this information is mandatory for purchasing the ticket and for entering the Last Supper. If this requirement isn't met, it will not be possible to enter the venue
- The name given at the time of booking must correspond to the name on the participant's passport or identity card. Tickets are nominal and cannot be changed once the booking is completed. Each participant must bring with him/her an identity document
- Due to the rules imposed by the supervisor of cultural artifacts for the city of Milan, your visit to the Last Supper cannot exceed 15 minutes
- Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered and men should wear full-length trousers
- No liquids, including water bottles, are allowed inside the site
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside the Last Supper (only very small bags are allowed). There are no cloakrooms for storing these items but there are free lockers available for small items and bottles
- Photos are not allowed
- The tour is run in small groups
- Bookings may be subject to availability, so you may be contacted to reschedule the tour in case the date and time slot selected are not available
- Please note there are no reduced fares or free tickets for this tour. Every participant needs to get the Standard Price ticket to join the tour