Do this because
Take advantage of skip-the-line tickets to Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper and access to Michelagelo's Pietà Rondanini
Enjoy a walking tour of Duomo, Sforza Castle, Sempione Park and Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
Make the most of an expert guide to learn about the different attractions
What to expect
Do you want to visit all the most important attractions of Milan, but you have little time? Take advantage of skip-the-line tickets and admire the main attractions of the city!
This full-day walking tour of Milan covers all the must-see tourist sights, including Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper, the impressive Duomo and Michelangelo’s Pietà Rondanini. An experienced guide will be there to accompany you throughout the tour. Thanks to the skip-the-line access and small groups, you won't waste any precioust time waiting in the queues and you will be able to enjoy a more intimate experience of Milan!
Start your tour in Piazzale Cadorna, one of the main squares, located near the top attractions of the city. Stroll through Milan city center, wandering around a few of the numerous picturesque streets and squares, then reach the most iconic symbol of Milan, the Duomo. Skip the long lines and enter directly into Italy's largest Gothic Cathedral. Admire the splendour of its statues, the finishing touched and the stained glass windows decorated with religious figures.
Continue on to Piazza della Scala, home of Milan's famous Opera House and end the morning with a visit to the monument located in front of the Milan Stock Exchange, designed by the provocative contemporary artist Maurizio Cattelan.
In the afternoon, dive into the Renaissance side of Milan with a visit to the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and true masterpiece of architecture. Don't miss out on a visit to the famous Dominican convent which houses one of the most famous artworks in the world, The Last Supper. Skip the line and let yourself be fascinated by this magnificent mural painting designed by the Italian genius of Renaissance, Leonardo da Vinci.
Then, admire the beauty of the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, dating back to the 1th century, also known as the ‘Sistine Chapel’ of Milan. Continue on to the Sforza Castle, a majestic Renaissance courtyard surrounded by the beautiful Sempione Park.
You'll end this exciting one-day tour with a visit to the museum dedicated to Michelangelo, another great Renaissance artist. Here you can marvel at the enchanting sculpture of the ‘Pietà Rondanini’ and listen to your guide who will reveal the secrets of this unfinished marble masterpiece.
Still not tired? Feel free to extend your discovery of Milan visiting the Sforza Castle Museums (your ticket is valid for the whole day of the guided tour until closing time) and the Duomo Museum using your Free Pass (valid for 3 days).
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Full-day walking tour of Milan (6 hours approx.)
Legally licensed English-speaking tour guide
Audio headsets (if more than 5 people)
Skip-the-line tickets to the Last Supper
Skip-the-line tickets to the Duomo (inside)
Access to the Museum of Michelangelo’s Pietà Rondanini
Priority access to the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
Pass for the Castle Sforza Museums (valid for the day of the guided tour, until closing time)
Pass for the Duomo Museum (valid for 3 days)
What's not included
Food and drinks
Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, 1662, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Meet the guide next to the huge sculpture ‘Needle, thread and knot' located in the center of the square.
Wander Italy Srl
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted. A passport or ID card for children is needed
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- On hot days wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Due to increased security measures at many attractions, some lines may form on tours with skip-the-line access
- Due to increased security measures at many attractions, strict rules apply to enter the venues (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles, etc.)
- On the rare occasion that the Pietà Rondanini Museum is not available to visit, it will be replaced by a visit to the Museum of Ancient Art
- Some of the attractions may be subject to last-minute closures due to renovations, major celebrations, or special events. Should this happen you will be offered a full tour of the outside of the sites and other attractions, depending on the total duration of the tour
- Due to new security measures bags of any size, food and drinks are not allowed in the museum. If necessary, your guide will escort you to the lockers so you can leave them during check-in
- For the Last Supper visit children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller