Do this because
Full day bike ride in the Blue Mountains
Visit historic sites and markets
Waterfall swim and river tubes
What to expect
It's all downhill on this exhilarating bike tour through the famous Blue Mountains. You'll freewheel down lush tropical scenery, visiting historic sites, local markets and even a secluded waterfall on this full day biking adventure – just for adrenaline junkies.
Leaving the hustle and bustle of Montego Bay, you'll wind your way up through valleys and along hillside roads to the highest point in the Blue Mountains by bus. Once we've reached 1,700 metres above sea level, then don your helmet, get set and set off on a bike ride down through green-as-can-be tropical scenery.
Along the way, you'll stop off to explore fascinating historical sites and to browse the stalls of local markets. And, you'll get to enjoy a typical Jamaican brunch to keep your energy levels up. But keep pushing on because the end of the route promises a refreshing swim by a secluded waterfall.
Local delicacy tasting
TUI JAMAICA LTD
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- You must present your e-ticket to a TUI rep to confirm your pickup time 2 days in advance
- Children must be 6 years old to participate
- Maximum 40 persons per tour
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Bring insect repellent
- Bring warm clothes
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply