Do this because
Ticket valid for a single admission to 'New Objectivity' at the chosen time slot
Access to the permanent collection and the temporary exhibition
Access to the Kids Gallery and the View of Paris (rooftop)
What to expect
The Centre Pompidou presents for the first time an exhibition on the New Objectivity (Neue Sachlichkeit), which focuses on art and culture in the Germany of the Weimar Republic (1918-1933). Apart from painting and photography, the project brings together architecture, design, film, theatre, literature and music.
This multidisciplinary exhibition, structured in eight thematic sections corresponding to the socio-cultural groups and categories created by August Sander, will take you back into the upheavals and distortions of German history and society.
"New Objectivity". Until 5 September 2022.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Centre Pompidou, Place Georges-Pompidou 75004 Paris
Don't queue at the ticket office: show your ticket at the entrance to the Center Pompidou. Take the line 'Visiteurs avec billet' (visitors with tickets).
Important to know
- The ticket is valid for a single admission to the exhibition 'New Objectivity' at the chosen time slot
- Entry to the exhibition within 30 minutes following the selected time slot is guaranteed. In case of a delayed arrival, speedy access won't be assured
- The slots indicated correspond to the times available on this network
- Access to all exhibitions, the museum, the Kids Gallery and the View of Paris for the rest of the day
- In the context of the health crisis, all visitors, including members and beneficiaries of free admission, must reserve a time slot to access the exhibitions and the museum
- Access to the Centre Pompidou is prohibited to visitors with large items of luggage. These are not accepted in the cloakroom
- €1 booking fee is added at check-out
- Tickets are not exchangeable, nor refundable
- Free admission (not available on musument.com): Children under 18, Persons accompanying people with disabilities, Friends of the Centre Pompidou, National interpreters-guides, ICOM or CINAM staff, French and foreign journalists, Jobseekers, RSA, CMU or ASS benefits recipients
- Reduced admission (not available on musement.com): 18-25-year-old EU + EEA nationals, residents or fam., 18-25 year-old non-EU + non-EEA nationals, Holders of the Centre Pompidou Metz Pass, Members of Kanal-Centre Pompidou, Primary + secondary education teachers (France) and school and educational institution staff, Higher education teachers (France), Art school and conservatory students (France)