Do this because
Visit Cinque Terre, a gem of Italy
A small-group tour by minibus
Travel by boat, experience the water
Presence of personal service
What to expect
Cinque Terre is one of Italy's most beautiful destinations. This tour dedicates a full day to discover Ligurian charming fishing villages and the amazing paths and areas between them, giving you a spectacular overview of the coast.
You will also marvel at the stone walls and terraces that villagers have created over the years for vineyards and olive trees.
You will discover this magic land by ferry-boat (or by train in case of bad weather conditions).
Travel along the Ligurian villages and experience all the beauty of this fantastic land.
There is no hiking, you will reach village by village by train or boat, but we do not suggest the tour to people with walking difficulties.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Hotel pick up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's not included
From your Hotel/ Accommodation (if listed) in Pisa. If your hotel is not on the pick-up list you will be directed to the closest available location
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Free cancellation up to 48 hrs before departure
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund