Do this because
Take advantage of the combined ticket with Tower, Baptistery, Cemetery and Sinopie Museum
Climb the famous Leaning Tower and discover the Square of Miracles and its monuments
Avoid the long queues with your skip-the-line tickets and spend more time at the site
What to expect
Don't miss the chance to discover the most important monuments in Pisa with a single pass! Climb the 251 steps of the Leaning Tower and visit the Cathedral, Baptistery, Camposanto, Sinopie Museum and Opera del Duomo Museum which you can access when you want to, skipping the long lines at the entrance.
With this combo ticket, you’ll visit all of the monuments in the beautiful Square of Miracles, with the celebrated Tower, the Cathedral, the round-shaped Romanesque Baptistery, famous for its acoustics, its gothic dome, and its Camposanto (originally a cemetery), an extraordinary quadrangular cloister.
You will also enter the Sinopie Museum, which is home to some fascinating frescoes (Sinopie) from the Camposanto, and the Opera del Duomo Museum, which houses many original works of art created for the Cathedral.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Skip-the-line tickets to the Leaning Tower
Free access to the Cathedral
Entrance to the Baptistery, Camposanto, Sinopie Museum and Opera del Duomo Museum
Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa, Italy
You will receive your official tickets after booking. Show up at the tower entrance 15 minutes before your scheduled entry time.
Opera della Primarziale Pisana
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The agency commission applied to the ticket price allows you to receive the official ticket and go directly to the turnstiles, avoiding the lines at the ticket office
- The time booked refers only to the access to the Leaning Tower. You can enter the other monuments at the time you prefer within 1 year after your visit to the tower
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 8 are not permitted to enter the tower. Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult. ID may be requested to certify the age
- Leaning Tower: admission is free of charge only for visitors with disabilities and accompanying person, upon presentation of appropriate certification at the ticket office
- Security checks include a metal detector. Please leave all metal objects, bags, and containers of any size in the free cloakroom
- The visit is not recommended for people with cardiovascular and motor disorders
- The Cathedral may experience unexpected closures due to religious services or special events