Do this because
Enjoy top food stops in Pisa
Discover the city's traditions with an expert guide
Eat like locals
What to expect
Discover the ancient city of Pisa on a walking food tour around the center of the city. You'll be guided by a local foodie who will show you selected restaurants, explain their recipes and tell you interesting stories about the food and the city. Your friendly guide will also offer samples of local history and culture and point at major touristic attractions you pass by.
You will be able to experience the city in a new and incredibly enjoyable way, discovering the famous Tuscan city with a small group of people and trying its best specialties. You will be able to try the best dishes and discover the local traditions in the best restaurants in the city!
You will taste some of the following specialties in our Pisa Food Tour (according to products availability):
- Cold meats from Tuscany: the famous Tuscan cured meats along with a glass of fine red wine in the framework of one of the oldest wine bars of the city.
- Tuscan Soup: one of the most famous dishes of the Pisan farmers' tradition: homemade bread, savoy cabbage, pork, onions, potatoes and beans. Try it in one of the oldest traditional restaurants!
- Ribollita: another dish from the farmers’ tradition, wisely prepared in the same way since generations, in one of the most typical and lively trattorias of Pisa.
- Pisan breed stew: rich and traditional Pisan dish, to taste in one of the best local taverns: you will not be able to taste it anywhere else.
- Uccelletto style beans with sausage: intense and traditional Tuscan dish prepared with cannellini beans, tomato sauce, sage and black pepper and served with a delicious Tuscan sausage.
- Cecìna: flat focaccia, obtained by mixing chickpea flour with water, salt and olive oil. Soft inside and crisp on the outside; a real must for every visit to Pisa.
- Gelato “Gourmet”: an ice-cream made up of rare and uncommon tastes as a result of careful research of local, fresh products.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Food and wine tasting
What's not included
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 78, 56121 Pisa PI, Italy
Piazza G. Garibaldi, under the statue. A local foodie Italian/English/Spanish speaking will be there waiting for you.
Do Eat Better Experience
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The tour takes place in downtown Pisa in mostly only pedestrian areas
- Please contact us before the tour if you suffer from any food allergies or intolerances
- The tour is active for a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 10 people. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule another time or date
- Expect one serving minimum at each stop. Water, wine or beer/soft drinks (in fixed amounts) will be served