Do this because
Don't waste time waiting to access the Colosseum and Roman Forum
See Capitoline Hill and Piazza Venezia
Admire the famous Pantheon from the outside
See beautiful Piazza Navona and the famous Bernini's Fountain of Four Rivers
What to expect
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3-hour group guided walking tour. Visit all must-see sights of Ancient Rome. You'll meet your group at a centrally located meeting point near the Colosseum. Your professional and friendly guide will take you directly inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum skipping the long lines at the entrance.
Hear stories of gladiator fights while exploring the Colosseum's first and second tier, wander through the ruins of the Roman Forum and marvel the ancient temples, columns, and sculptures. Stop at the Capitoline Hill to admire the great view over the Forum area. Walk down to Piazza Venezia to admire the monument of Vittorio Emanuele and the square. Enjoy photo stops at Rome’s big-name attractions such as the fascinating Pantheon (exterior visit) and the famous Piazza Navona.
This tour offers the perfect introduction to the city’s fascinating history. It is perfect for first-time visitors and a great overview and orientation of the Ancient city for everybody who wants to learn more about its great history. Choose either the early morning or later afternoon departure. Don’t waste your precious time waiting in long lines but join our skip-the-line tour to save time and enjoy a day out admiring the stunning monuments of Rome with the precious help of an expert guide.
- Colosseum (interior visit)
- Roman Forum (interior visit)
- Capitoline Hill
- Piazza Venezia
- Pantheon (exterior visit)
- Piazza Navona
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
The experience complies with government regulations
Skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum and Roman Forum
Admission fees for the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
3-hour guided walking tour
Head sets when needed
What's not included
Via del Colosseo, 31, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Meet the guide 15 minutes before tour starting time outside Colosseo metro station on the upper level in front of Caffè Roma (Via del Colosseo 31).
Rome Your Way
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The maximum number of participants for this tour is 18
- Please note that backpacks and large luggages are not allowed inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. A safety control and metal detector system must be passed by every visitor. There is no bag/luggage storage around the Colosseum.
- It is prohibited to bring liquids inside the Colosseum (such as drinks, sunscreen, insect repellent, etc). There is a fountain inside the Colosseum where you can fill up water bottle