Do this because
Discover Kingston city
Enjoy a Jamaican lunch
Learn about the life of reggae legend Bob Marley
Taste Blue Mountain coffee – one of the world's best
See Emancipation Park and more
What to expect
The contrasts between urban and rural Jamaica will surprise you during this tour of Kingston and the Blue Mountains. Among the star attractions are visits to a coffee plantation, Emancipation Park and the Bob Marley Museum.
First, we'll head into the Blue Mountains. Stop for an authentic Jamaican lunch and then tour the Craighton Estate – certified by the Rainforest Alliance – and taste its coffee.
Then, it's on to laid-back yet noisy Kingston. Tour historic sites in the capital's uptown like Emancipation Park – here you'll see the Redemption Song and the Bob Marley statues. At the Bob Marley Museum, you'll see mementoes such as his gold and platinum discs as well as his outfits and instruments.
TUI JAMAICA LTD
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Drinks included only during lunch
- Tour requires a minimum of 8 participants
- Please be aware that there are roadworks in Kingston and therefore the tour can take longer than expected
- Bring a hat
- Bring suitable footwear
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Not suitable for wheelchairs