Do this because
Experience a world bustling with thousands of marine animals, and get up close with some of the most majestic creatures of the sea!
Enjoy a wave of fun waiting for the thrill-seeker and nature lover in you
Take high-speed water slides, laze the day away drifting on a lazy river, or snorkel with 20,000 tropical fish over a colourful reef
What to expect
Adventure Cove Waterpark reopens again! Come experience the exhilaration and adrenaline rush of zipping down water slides at Southeast Asia’s only integrated aquatic and marine life park!
You can take high-speed water slides, laze the day away drifting on a lazy river, or snorkel with 20,000 tropical fish over a colorful Rainbow Reef. A day full of fun awaits at Adventure Cove Waterpark!
For the thrill-seekers, challenge your friend on the Dueling Racer - a dueling highspeed competitive plunge to the finish line or head for the Pipeline Plunge to experience dropping through an elevated chute. Or blast off in the Riptide Rocket - Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster (think rollercoaster on the water!).
For great family fun, cruise down the Adventure River, enhanced with mini tipping buckets, splash buckets as well as water shooters. Float through 14 stunning scenes including a lush jungle garden, a mysterious grotto, and an underwater tunnel with a sea of marine life swimming above and around you. Not forgetting the Big Bucket Treehouse and Seahorse Hideaway, right-sized and the coolest place for kids to be.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Staff have their temperatures checked regularly
Staff are regularly tested for COVID-19
Tickets can only be purchased online
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Standard Peak Admission Ticket
8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269, Singapore
Globaltix Pte Ltd
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- No advance reservation is required for this voucher
- Voucher is strictly valid on the date of redemption and subjected to park's capacity availability
- Scan QR code at GlobalTix's kiosk located outside of USS entrance for redemption same day entry admission ticket
- Present barcode ticket to attraction gantry for admission after redeemed the QR code
- The tickets are valid for the date of purchase
- Please check Universal Studios Singapore opening hours on their website before your visit for up-to-date information
- Personal floatation devices are not permitted. Life jackets are available free of charge in the waterpark
- Adventure Cove Waterpark reserves the right to request guests to stop photography or video recording. Any photography or video recording is for personal use only
- Outside food and beverages are strictly not permitted inside Adventure Cove Waterpark
- A bag check will be conducted prior to entry to Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Operating hours:
- 10:00 am - 5:00 pm (every Sat-Sun)
- Park operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice
- The Children under 122cm must be accompanied by a supervising companion
- Additional height and age restrictions apply at select attractions
- Appropriate swimwear is required for all attractions. Please ask one of our Lifeguards or Guest Service Team Members for more information
- Guests should ensure all valuables and loose articles are secured in lockers provided for a nominal fee
- Guest should shower prior to entering any pool or experiencing any attractions
- In the event of inclement weather, all outdoor attractions will be suspended temporarily for the safety of our Guests and Team Members
- How To Get There:
- By bus: Take RWS8, 188R, 963R
- By metro: Take the MRT and alight at Harbourfront station (NE1/CC29) which is the nearest MRT Station
- By: Alight at Resorts World Station