Do this because
Enjoy a scenic ride on the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network from Faber Peak to SentosaDine amidst a lush rainforest at a hilltop restaurant in Mount FaberTaste local favourites at a halal-certified restaurant in Sentosa
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Important to know
- Operating hours: 08:45 - 22:00 daily, last boarding at 21:30
- Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- Address: Level 2, Faber Peak Singapore, 109 Mount Faber Road, Singapore
- The set lunch can be enjoyed from 12:00 to 14:30 daily.
- Last seating is at 14:00.
- Set lunch sampling menu: One main course (Singapore signature laksa, oven-roasted mustard chicken massaged with mustard and roasted till golden brown served with homemade gravy and mashed spuds, breaded fish fillet with air-flown assorted garden green salad with potatoes and tartar sauce, OR Gateaux of Fricassee mushroom with vegetable on spaghetti - vegetarian) and one beverage (coffee, tea, OR iced green tea)
Good Old Days Restaurant
- Address: 60 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 098997
- Buffet dinner: 17:00 - 22:00 daily; last order at 21:00
- Premium set menu: 11:00 - 22:00 daily
Buffet dinner sampling menu:
- Soup: Soup of the day
- Salad: Garden salad, chickpeas | Dressings: Roasted sesame/Thousand Island
- Noodle station: Chef's choice
- Main course: Crispy fish fillet with Thai chili sauce, roast chicken with five spices, chicken sausage with bean sauce, seafood tofu, seasonal vegetables with oyster sauce, stir-fried vegetarian bee hoon (V), fragrant steam jasmine rice (V)
- Desserts: Lemon pound cake, red velvet cake with buttercream, fresh fruits
- Beverage: Cordial drink, iced water
Premium set sampling menu:
- Choice of any one appetiser: 3 pieces of chicken wings, 3 pieces of chicken satay, 3 pieces of vegetarian fried yam fritters (V)
- Choice of any one main course: Singapore chicken rice, Nasi briyani with chicken masala, Hainanese chicken chop with fries, Mee Goreng, Singapore laksa, beef hor fun, vegetarian fried rice (V), spaghetti Napoli with Mediterranean herbs (V)
- Dessert: Dessert of the day
- Choice of any one drink: Soft drink, coffee or tea, Sentosa bottled water
- Dishes marked with (V) on the menu are vegetarian.