Do this because
Explore the different zones in Madame Tussauds Singapore
Feel the power of your favorite Marvel Super Heroes in Madame Tussauds Singapore's new thrilling 4D Marvel movie!
Experience wind-chilling, water-soaking, and face-flinching special effects.
Join a unique behind-the-scene experience - Audition for a leading role as you act, dance, and star alongside superstars of Indian Cinema
What to expect
Madame Tussauds Singapore is a wax museum and tourist attraction at the Imbiah Lookout of Sentosa Island in Singapore. It officially opened on 25 October 2014 as the seventh Asian branch of the Madame Tussauds chain of wax museums worldwide.
Fans can now meet the one and only figure of Woo-bin for a limited period, right there in Singapore. The popular Korean actor once again joins his co-star Bae Suzy from “Uncontrollably Fond”, but this time at Madame Tussauds Singapore! Fans can gather around some of their favorite Korean stars while snapping Instaworthy shots in front of iconic Korean-themed sets. Feel the power of your favorite Marvel Super Heroes in Madame Tussauds Singapore’s new thrilling 4D Marvel movie experience! Experience wind-chilling, water-soaking, and face-flinching special effects as you get closer than ever before to Captain Marvel, Thor, Black Panther, Rocket, Spider-Man, Ant-Man, and the Wasp as they battle Loki in a bid to save the city from his invasion!
At Images of Singapore: Discover the colorful story of Singapore, from humble fishing village to 21st-century powerhouse - walk through the different sets including special effects and immersive theming or in Spirit of Singapore Boat ride: Hop aboard the 'Spirit of Singapore', the first-ever Madame Tussauds boat ride, and travel through our fantasy, tropical Singaporean garden. Watch Singapore's native plants come to life, as the scent of lilies, jasmine, and giant palms wafts through the air. Listen to the calming bird song as the boat ride comes alive with spectacular color. From the tranquillity of the tropical jungle, we'll whisk you straight into the incredible F1 Singapore night race, surrounded by the noise of grand Prix cars speeding by. The lingering smell of burning rubber will draw you towards the Singapore flyer. just as a thunderous roar overhead shows a Singapore Airlines A380 aircraft, on its way to Changi International airport
Ultimate Film Star Experience this unique behind-the-scene experience - Audition for a leading role as you act, dance, and star alongside superstars of Indian Cinema!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Staff have their temperatures checked regularly
Staff are regularly tested for COVID-19
Tickets can only be purchased online
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
40 Imbiah Rd, Singapore 099700, Singapore
Globaltix Pte Ltd
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
How to Use:
- Visitors to the attraction are required to book a time slot via the attraction website. The website URL will be sent to the customer's email after purchase, together with the QR code.
- Please present either a printed or mobile vouchers at the counter ticketing for redemption.
- The participants entering the Attraction must have their masks on at all times
- The participants must practice safe distancing of a minimum of 1 meter in the attraction
- The children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over whilst at the attraction.
- MTSG has the right to deny entry for guests showing symptoms of COVID-19
How To Get There:
- By Sentosa Express: From Harbourfront MRT station, travel to level 3 of Vivocity. Hop on the Sentosa Express at alight at Beach Station. Take Sentosa Bus A for one stop and alight at Imbiah Lookout. Travel up the path pass Subway and turn right to reach the red carpets of Madame Tussauds Singapore
- By Cable Car: From Harbourfront MRT station, make your way to the Cable Car Station at Harbourfront Tower 2. Hop on the Cable Car and alight at Sentosa Station. Exit the gift shop and follow the path along Samundar Express on the left to reach the red carpets of Madame Tussauds Singapore