Do this because
Walk off-the-beaten-track and get away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Go on nature walks to Telok Blangah Hill Park and Henderson Wave
Enjoy the panoramic views of the city, harbor, and the Southern Islands at Mt. Faber
What to expect
Steeped in history and one of the best spots in Singapore to enjoy panoramic views of the city, harbor, and the Southern Islands, the Southern Ridges is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna. In this tour, enjoy off-the-beaten-track and get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Start the tour from the Hort Park Office with 8-12 km comprising green and open spaces that connect HortPark, Telok Blangah Hill Park, and Mount Faber Park. Marvel at the various scenic views during your nature walks to Telok Blangah Hill Park and Henderson Wave. Once you reach Mt. Faber where you will enjoy the panoramic views of the city, harbor, and the Southern Islands. This walk is perfect for history buffs, shutterbugs, nature lovers, and bird watchers.
Once the tour is over, you will be dropped off at the Harbourfront MRT.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Staff have their temperatures checked regularly
Staff are regularly tested for COVID-19
Tickets can only be purchased online
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
1 English-speaking tour leader
What's not included
Earphones for the audio guide (please bring your own)
33 Hyderabad Rd, Singapore 119578
Please meet at the Hort Park Office 10 minutes before the scheduled activity time
Globaltix Pte Ltd
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The tour operator will contact you to confirm the exact departure time of your tour 1 or 2 days in advance
- Infants (age 0-1) can join for free
- There's no age restriction to join this tour, but it is not recommended for expecting mothers and disabled guests. It is recommended for 8 – 75 years old as there will be some walks of around 8-10km
- Please meet at the Hort Park Office 10 minutes before the scheduled activity time
- It's recommended to travel light (no big luggage) as the start point and ending point are different
- Baby strollers are not recommended as the path may not be on the tarmac so it can be uneven, so you might need to carry your child if the terrain becomes unsuitable for the child to be on the stroller
- Please do not bring your drones as most of the area of the tour is under protected area
- Please bring your own earphones for the audioguide, 1.5l of water, a good pair of walking shoes, cap/hat, umbrella, sunblock, insect repellent, and some snacks
- Coin lockers are not available near the meeting point for storage
- It's recommended to avoid drinking alcohol before and on the walk