Do this because
Enjoy an exciting ride through various slopes, corners, and tunnels at Skyline Luge in Sentosa
Zip down the four different trails: Dragon, Expedition, Kupu Kupu, and Jungle!
Feel the thrill of the Luge down the 688-meter Dragon Trail or the 628-meter Jungle Trail
What to expect
Get your fix of fun with Skyline Luge Sentosa! Get your heart racing and step on the throttle, swerve down the race track and control your descent with handlebars, accelerator or brakes. Zip down the four different trails (Dragon, Expedition, Kupu Kupu, and Jungle), specially designed with hairpin corners, long straights and exciting slopes. Otherwise, you prefer a little more relaxing journey down the hill, hop onboard the Skyride and glide over the treetops as you take in the beautiful views of the Singapore skyline, and the sea below.
Skyline Luge allows guests to hop on a three-wheel type sled and have them control their descent down the 1.2m track by pulling or pushing handlebars to brake or accelerate. After you arrive down the track, you can head back up onboard the scenic Sentosa Skyride - an open-cabin trip with bird's eye views of Sentosa! A Luge/Skyride combo includes a Luge ride and a Skyride. You can take the Skyride to the top of the Luge track, then Luge down.
There are three combos you can choose from:
- 2 Luge and Skyride combo
- 3 Luge and Skyride combo
- 4 Luge and Skyride combo
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Staff have their temperatures checked regularly
Staff are regularly tested for COVID-19
Tickets can only be purchased online
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Imbiah Road, Skyline Luge Sentosa, Singapore
Globaltix Pte Ltd
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Operation Date :
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday: 11am to 7.30pm (Last Entry: 6:30pm)
Friday and Saturday: 11am to 9.30pm (Last Entry: 8:30pm)
Close every Tuesday.
- You must be at age 6+ to join this tour
- To complete 1 Luge and Skyride is 15 – 20 minutes. Please be aware that during school holidays and peak hours it may take longer
- The official ticket with barcode will be sent to your email after booking
- To ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation, visitors are required to book early to get the preferred timeslot before visiting. The time slot URL will be sent to your email after purchase. Visitors without pre-booked time slots may be denied entry to the attraction
- Please remember to bring your passport or ID card as they may request to see your passport/ID to enter
- Tickets are valid for your chosen date and session time all rides must be used on the same day
- Riders must be taller than 110cm and at least 6 years old to be on the Luge alone and at least 135cm to be on the Skyride unsupervised
- It's recommended you wear comfortable clothing and covered-toe shoes