Do this because
Get to know Dubai like a pro and see all its must-sees
Stop by the iconic Burj Al Arab, The Palm Island with Atlantis Hotel to take great photos
See the exceptional Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, Spice Souk and Burj Khalifa
Audio guide available in 10 languages
Enjoy an optional lunch in Dubai Mall
What to expect
On this full-day tour, you'll get to discover the lively metropolis of Dubai up and close. The city has developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek and is today the glamorous metropolis of the Arabian Gulf. The comfortable bus will pick you up at your hotel in Abu Dhabi, and head to Dubai for a day of exploration.
Once in Dubai, the tour starts with photo-stops of some of the most iconic hotels such as the 7-star Burj Al Arab and The Palm Island where the Atlantis Hotel is located. Next up is the stunning Grand Mosque of Jumeirah for another photo-stop.
Then it's time for lunch at the Dubai Mall in a restaurant (only if the lunch option is selected). Otherwise, you'll be able to have lunch at any of the restaurants of your choice. You'll have two hours to spend at the Dubai Mall, the world's largest shopping mall located right next to Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower. At the Dubai Mall, you can not only indulge yourself in first-class shopping but also explore the mall's many attractions.
Afterward, the journey back to Abu Dhabi will start and you'll pass the famous Emirates Mall. The day ends in reaching Abu Dhabi after approximately a 1,5-hour drive.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Audio guide in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English, Japanese, Russian, Chinese and Korean
Licensed English guide
Lunch in Dubai Mall facing Burj Khalifa (only if selected)
Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
What's not included
Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab Entrance
Entrance to Ski Dubai
Food and drinks
Complimentary pick-up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi
Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels in Abu Dhabi. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Audio guides available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English, Japanese, Russian, Chinese and Korean
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- The Jumeirah Grand Mosque in Dubai is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and & Thursdays from 08h45till09h45 AM only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09h00 to 10h00 AM and from 10h15 to11h15 AM. The mosque is closed on Fridays
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed