Do this because
Discover Barcelona's most-visited attraction
Marvel at Antoni Gaudí's unique architecture
Download the audio guide app on your mobile to learn about the history and concepts behind the design
Enjoy a small-group tour to one of the most important landmarks in Barcelona
What to expect
Discover the cathedral of the Sagrada Familia, one of the important landmarks in Barcelona, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site which attracts more than three million visitors a year.
Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s unfinished masterpiece, is one of the most-visited attractions in the world. Avoid the long lines and enter the cathedral, where you can spend as long as you like enjoying the impressive architecture. Don't miss the chance to admire the amazing interior of this basilica, where vaults reach up to seventy meters, and marvel at the Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism.
A multi-lingual audio guide is also included. You'll need to download the audio guide app on your mobile and select the language you prefer: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Hungarian, Korean, Swedish, Finnish, Polish, and Dutch.
You'll also get the opportunity to select a small-group tour option on weekends to visit this world-famous temple with a local guide and enter the Sagrada Familia museum, where you'll find content and graphic materials about the history and development of the basilica from its early beginnings to the present.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Entrance tickets to the Sagrada Familia
App audio guide
1.45-hour small-group tour with a local guide (if option selected)
What's not included
Access to the towers
Entrance only: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia at Carrer de la Marina, 253, Barcelona, Spain.
Guided tour: Meet your guide outside the ice cream shop at Avinguda de Gaudí, 9, Barcelona, Spain.
If you have booked the option entrance only, please go directly to the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia at Carrer de la Marina, 253. If you have booked the guided tour please meet your guide Meet your guide outside the ice cream shop at Avinguda de Gaudí, 9.
Tour with audio guide:
- Daily, please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Saturday and Sunday at 10.30am
Important to know
- You can select a guided tour option in the calendar for groups of up to 10 people
- The guided tour option is available in English, French, and Spanish
- Visitors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- To ensure your safety and the safety of everyone else visiting and working, please follow the rules laid down by the staff
- You'll need to download the Sagrada Família app on your mobile device for an audio-guided visit. To ensure the quality of the download, please remember to do so before your visit
- The audio guide is not available for children under 11
- The audio guide is available in 16 languages: Catalan (CA), Spanish (ES), English (EN), French (FR), German (DE), Italian (IT), Chinese (ZH), Japanese (JA), Portuguese (PT), Russian (RU), Hungarian (HU), Korean (KO), Swedish (SV), Finnish (FI), Polish (PL) and Dutch (NL)
- Audio-description and sign-language guides are also available in Catalan, Spanish, and International Sign
- Once the audioguide is finished, you can continue visiting the Basilica at your own pace
- In order to ensure visitors’ safety, some spaces will be closed as it is not possible to guarantee proper distancing: the Schools building, the museum, the towers, and the cloister of Our Lady of the Rosary
- Visits must follow the route in one direction only, entering on Carrer de la Marina (Nativity façade) and exiting on Carrer de Sardenya (Passion façade)
- If you wish to purchase a children's ticket, you must also purchase at least one adult ticket
- You can use the tickets only for the day, date and time specified on the ticket
- Even though children are free, it’s still necessary to reserve a ticket for them (to monitor visitor numbers)
- The organization reserves the right to refuse admission. At the entrance, visitors will have their bags, rucksacks, luggage and personal items checked
- The right to enter and remain on the Basilica grounds is subject to possession of a valid ticket, which visitors must show to visitors services and/or security staff upon request, or to any duly accredited Basilica staff
- For further information about the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia please click here