Do this because
Learn about Berlin's rich past with a history-loving guide
Visit iconic landmarks such as Brandenburg Gate
Walk past Checkpoint Charlie and the Holocaust Memorial
Discover some modern hidden gems
Experience contemporary modern city life in Berlin
What to expect
Berlin is a city filled with history, join this tour to learn about the rich past of the city. Visit the places you learned about in history class such as Tränenpalast and Checkpoint Charlie.
This tour will take you past the most iconic attractions of Berlin and a touch of more personal modern city life. You will discover Berlin is more than the famous tourist circuit while you experience contemporary modern city life walking past Potsdamer Platz and the East Side Gallery.
During the whole tour, you can decide your own paste. Whether you want to rush through Berlin to see the most in a limited time or prefer to take it slow, it's all possible. You decide.
Private and personalized experience
Guided walking tour
Meet up at accommodation (available on request at central locations)
What's not included
Food and drinks
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Berlin. Contact local operator to confirm time and place using the contact details provided in the booking voucher.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group
- In case you have any children in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout
- Starting times are flexible, please confirm the starting time of your choice with the local operator
- A maximum of 8 persons is set per group
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Berlin, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.