Do this because
Explore Berlin's most popular sights on a hop-on hop-off bus
Step off the bus at any stop and hop back on whenever you want
Discover Berlin from the water on the included 1-hour boat ride
What to expect
Explore Berlin on a hop-on hop-off bus tour and discover the city's sights aboard a red double-decker bus. Create your own tour according to your preferences and interests, step on and off the bus at 21 different stops.
During your tour, you can select between more than 15 different languages to hear interesting facts about the sights via an audio guide. There is a bus leaving every 15 minutes from any of the stops and throughout the day you can hop on and off as many times as you please.
With this ticket, you can also hop on a boat to discover the city from the Spree River. You can see right into the heart of the city from the water. As big parts of the old and new architecture were built facing the river, Berlin is the perfect city for some cruise sightseeing.
The double-decker bus line includes 21 stops - you can find a detailed map in the photo gallery:
- Potsdamer Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Rotes Rathaus/Fernsehturm
- Karl-Liebknecht-Straße (Sealife)
- Berlin Dome/Lustgarten
- Unter den Linden/Universität
- Unter den Linden/Russian embassy
- Holocaust Memorial
- Brandenburg Gate
- Main train station (get off here for the boat cruise)
- Victory Column
- Bellevue Palace
- Aquarium/Berlin Zoo
Ticket for Spree cruise boat
Kurfürstendamm 19-24, 10719 Berlin, Germany
- The starting point of the bus tour is "Café Kranzler" at the corner of Kurfürstendamm and Joachimsthaler Straße. Additional buses will be operating along the route at different stops
- The cruise boat leaves at the boat dock Nikolaiviertel (Karl-Liebknecht Straße 1a, 10178 Berlin, Germany)
Top Tour Sightseeing GmbH & Co. OHG
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 6 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The audio guide is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Japanese, Polish, Swedish, Turkish, Danish, Chinese, and Hebrew
- Your ticket can also be used with the company "Berlin City Tour". If you would like to use this option, please exchange your voucher for a ticket at the ticket office of the selected provider at Stop 1
- The buses operate daily starting at 9.30am and operating until 6.00pm. The last departure for a complete tour from Kranzler Eck is at 2.50pm
- Infants (age 0-5) are free of charge