Do this because
See the beautiful sights of Budapest on a bike tour
Learn about Hungarian history and culture from your experienced guide
See the Chain Bridge and enjoy a view over Buda Castle
What to expect
Budapest’s original and most renowned biking tour is an innovative, entertaining, easy and relaxing way to see most of the city’s sights in a more intimate way through the grand roads and bike pathways.
The tour begins on Andrassy Boulevard. After that you’ll see the Opera house and then ride up to the Heroes’ Square and City Park. There you’ll learn about the Hungarian history and culture before biking through the park to the Vajdahunyad Castle complex and Szechenyi Thermal Bath (peek inside if open). Next you’ll ride back to the city centre down to the St. Stephen’s Basilica named after the first Hungarian king.
After seeing the beautiful church and the square, ride to the Liberty square for a look at the last Soviet remembrance, and then continue on to the Parliament. From the riverbank you can enjoy the beautiful panorama over the UNESCO World Heritage Castle District: Matthias Church, Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion where your guide will explain in detail about the sights.
Next you cross Margaret Bridge over to the Buda side. Here you’ll ride along the bike lanes of the Danube taking in the Chain Bridge, Elizabeth Bridge, Rudas Baths and the famous Gellert Baths before crossing the Liberty Bridge to see the Grand Market Hall. At the final leg of the tour you will cross Pest downtown before turning back onto Andrassy Boulevard and checking out the Opera House before finishing the tour. Refreshment stop with a coffee and Hungarian dessert is included.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Tickets can only be purchased online
Stop for a coffee or beverage and dessert
What's not included
Transport to/from the meeting point
Budapest, Yellow Zebra Bike & Segway Tours, Károly körút, Hungary
- Yellow Zebra Segways & Bikes store is only a few minutes walk from Astoria and the Great Synagogue. The shop is located in the courtyard, please ring doorbell 6 if the gate is closed.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- You must be taller than 160cm (5'3") to ride the e-bike
- During checkout select to take your tour by regular bike or e-bike
- To receive a reduced priced student ticket, students (age 13-17) must be able to show their valid student ID
- Due to traffic laws this tour is not suitable for children under 13 years
- Booking minimum of 2 guests is required during checkout
- Participants will need to be fit for continuous biking for up to 4 hours
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and will lose their right to do the tour, without refund
- The tour provider reserves the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year. The tour operator is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents