Do this because
See popular and lesser-known places in Florence
Discover the Medici Palace and Chapel
Cross the Ponte Vecchio, the most beautiful bridge in Florence
Uncover secrets about the old ruling family of Florence
Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
Start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
What to expect
Play a city game and go on a Florence walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories.
On this Florence tour, you will learn about the influential Medici Family and you will see the Medici Chapels, Piazza del Duomo, Palazzo Medici Riccardi and many more hidden places and iconic landmarks.
Are you up for an adventure in Florence?
You are Giuliano de Medici, the brother of the famous Lorenzo “The Magnificent” de Medici. You and Lorenzo have been ruling Florence for nearly 10 years now, after Piero di Cosimo de Medici, your father, passed away.
It is the year 1478, and Easter is approaching. You are aware of rumours of a conspiracy against your brother Lorenzo, and perhaps against yourself as well; there are only a handful of people who dare go against you. The Medici Family has many friends in Florence and today you are on a mission to find out what is going down and when.
The conspirators will be punished, and you take it upon yourself not to let any harm come to your
During your quest you will discover the stories of:
- Palazzo Medici Riccardi
- Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Cappelle Medicee
- Ponte Vecchio
- Palazzo Pitti
- Church of Santa Maria Novella
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Piazza della Signoria
- Corridoio Vasariano
- La Fontana Di Benvenuto Cellini
- Church of Santa Felicita
- Museo degli Argenti
- Giardino di Boboli
- Florence Historic Center
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 1, 50123 Firenze FI
Begin your quest in Piazza di Santa Maria Novella.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 15 minutes before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Note The Medici Palace is closed after 7.00pm, but you can continue playing
- Your game will end next to Palazzo Pitti
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 3.5km
- The Florence Wars: The Medici Conspiracy has a 2 hours solving time (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English, German, French and Spanish
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game