Do this because
Save time and money with your ticket and visit three of the most important museums in Florence
With your 3-day ticket, visit the Uffizi Gallery, Pitti Palace and Boboli Gardens at your own pace
Take advantage of skip-the-line entrance to the museums and don't waste time waiting in queues
What to expect
Don't miss the opportunity to access the most important museums in Florence with a single pass! Visit the Uffizi Gallery at your own pace with this skip-the-line ticket, which also gives you access to Pitti Palace and the Boboli Gardens. After validating your ticket at the Uffizi on the day booked, you will have three days to visit the Palatine Gallery and Gardens whenever you want to, skipping the long lines at the ticket office.
The Uffizi Gallery is Italy's most famous art gallery as well as one of the favorite destinations for travelers from all over the world. Famous especially for its incredible collection of Renaissance paintings, the museum welcomes millions of visitors every year. Admire the eight rooms dedicated to Caravaggio, where you'll find the Medusa, Bacchus, the Sacrifice of Isaac, and other masterpieces as well as paintings by other great 17th century artists such as Artemisia Gentileschi, Velazquez, Rembrandt, Van Dyck and Rubens.
Palazzo Pitti is one of the largest museums in Florence; the imposing 13th-century building houses the Palatine Gallery as well as the Royal Quarters, the Modern Art Gallery, dedicated to Italian art from the 18th century to World War I, the Museum of Fashion and Costume and the Treasury of the Grand Dukes.
Located behind Palazzo Pitti, the Boboli Gardens are the first example of an Italian-style garden. Statues, fountains and caves dot the meadows, giving the impression of an open-air museum. The nearby Bardini Gardens, not as famous, have a unique structure that makes them a visit worthwhile. Finally, in the Knight's Building, the Porcelain Museum preserves some of the most beautiful porcelain works in Europe.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Skip-the-line combo ticket to 5 museums valid for 3 days
Audio tour app on your smartphone
Access to temporary exhibitions
Assistance at the meeting point
Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 10 (black), 50123 Florence FI, Italy
Please arrive at the agency located in Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 30 minutes before your scheduled entry time to collect your tickets and download the audio guide using the on-site free Wi-Fi. Remember NOT to go directly to the museum entrance with your voucher.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The ticket must be validated at the Uffizi on the day booked. You can visit the other museums once at the time you prefer within 72 hours: Pitti Palace, Boboli Gardens, Museo dell'Opificio delle Pietre Dure and National Archaeological Museum of Florence
- You will access the 1st museum (Uffizi) at the time booked. Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes in advance to collect your tickets and download the audio guide to your smartphone (you will not receive another device)
- The audio tour app is available in 5 languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish and German
- Tickets cannot be purchased by school groups. Those who will not follow this rule will not be accepted at the entrance and will not get a refund
- On March 8, for International Women's Day, admission to museums, archaeological sites and state monuments is free for all women