Do this because
Discover all of the famous London sights and attractions in a small group
Enjoy an interactive tour using photos to bring the stories of London to life
Learn local tips about the city and travel on London's underground
What to expect
See all of the top London sightseeing spots on the ultimate London walking tour. On this exciting small group London walking tour, you'll start in the City of London where you'll explore over 2000 years of history with famous London sights including the Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Bank of England, Monument, Leadenhall Market and more.
A short journey on the London Underground will then take you to Westminster where you'll see even more of the best London sightseeing spots with famous London landmarks and top London attractions including Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament, Downing Street and more.
With a small group (maximum 10 people) and a knowledgeable local London tour guide, this London walking tour is made interactive through the use of photos to bring the stories of London to life in a relaxed atmosphere (no boring lectures!) allowing everyone to participate in the tour with questions, trivia, great photo opportunities and a whole lot of fun!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Photos to bring the stories of London to life and interactive games
Knowledgable local London guide
What's not included
Price to use the London Underground (zone 1)
St. Paul's Station, Cheapside, London, UK
The tour starts at Exit 2 of St Paul's Station next to Caffe Nero. On arrival look for your tour guide with the yellow umbrella.
See The Sights Tours
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the tour start time
- This tour requires approximately 5 miles of walking. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Due to the amount of ground covered this tour is not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties, wheelchairs or who require frequent rest stops
- Tour will have a maximum of 18 people
- You will travel on the London underground for a part of this tour. A valid Oyster Card, Travelcard or Contactless bank card is required for each customer. The cost of this journey is not included in the tour price. Please have this ready to go before the tour begins