Do this because
Enjoy this experience with a private local
Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like
Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from
What to expect
This experience is provided by a private local.
Discover the most impressive buildings in Riga and learn about each one and its characteristics in this invigorating architectural walk.
Join your local guide on this adventure and discover the beauty and unique characteristics of the city’s most significant buildings and get to know a bit more about the local culture in Latvia from my own perspective.
During this walk you will become better acquainted with the local architecture, while also learning about the way in which this has changed over the years, with the city becoming more modern while still keeping its unique character.
By the way, did you know that Riga is architecturally considered to be the Art Nouveau capital of the world?
A Local that wants to show you his city
What's not included
Personal expenses during the Experience
Food, drinks or snacks
Latvian National Museum of Art, Jaņa Rozentāla laukums, Zentralbezirk, Riga, Lettland
Meet your local guide at the starting point.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants
- Be curious and wear comfortable clothing
- Please make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the Local can get in touch with you if needed
- Be 15 minutes before the start of the experience at the meeting point and have a fully charged phone with you, so that the Local can contact you in case of an emergency
- The itinerary, the stops and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishes