Do this because
See a lovely panoramic view over Rome from Villa Borghese
Discover the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, and piazza Navona
Admire the ancient Pantheon and a breath-taking view over the Roman Forum
See the Colosseum from the best vantage point and ride by the Imperial Forums
Enjoy the breezy experience of exploring Rome on an E-Bike!
What to expect
This tour is the perfect introduction to your stay in Rome. Enjoy an easy bike ride among ancient monuments and elegant shopping streets, Baroque squares and Renaissance palaces, beautiful fountains and churches with innumerable masterpieces.
This itinerary touches on Rome’s main attractions without over-looking its hidden, most authentic corners: the alleys of the popular neighborhoods, the small squares and lesser-known sights - all essentially connected to the city’s unique history and suggestive atmosphere.
Highlights you'll see on the way: Colosseum, Imperial Fora, Piazza Venezia and Vittoriano Monument, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo, Park of Villa Borghese and scenic view of Rome, Piazza Navona (former Stadium of Domitian), Pantheon, Jewish ghetto and Portico di Ottavia, Theatre of Marcellus, Panoramic view of the Roman Forum.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Electric-assist bicycle (with anti-puncture tires)
Bottle of water
What's not included
Pick-up / drop off
Via Labicana 49, 00184 Rome, Italy
TopBike Rental & Tours Shop. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
TopBike Rental & Tours
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Length of the itinerary: 14 km
- Difficulty level: leisure (or intermediate with a child seat or child extension mounted on the bicycle)
- Infants younger than 12 months cannot take part in the tour due to safety reasons
- Infants (1-4 years) join the tour on a child seat (to be mounted on an adult bicycle)
- Children (5-8 years) join the tour on a bike extension (to be attached to an adult bicycle)
- Electric-assist bikes are available only for participants minimum 140 cm tall and over 8 years old
- Guests must wear the bike helmet provided during the bike tour.
- This tour runs rain or shine. In case of bad weather, you can decide to still take the tour, reschedule it free of charge or cancel it for a full refund
- On this tour a minimum of 4 participants applies. In case the minimum number of participants is not reached, you will be contacted 48 hours before the tour and offered an alternative tour or a full refund (in case of cancellation).
- In the event of official/public celebrations and happenings in the city center of Rome, the supplier reserves the right to substitute one or more of the above-listed highlights with alternative ones