Do this because
Discover one of the world's top art collections at the Vatican Museums at your own pace
Marvel at Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
What to expect
Take in the highlights of the Vatican Museums, from the Sistine Chapel to lesser-known gems of the collection. Visit the Hall of Maps, the Pinecone Courtyard, the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Candelabra and the incredible Raphael Rooms.
A definite highlight of your visit is the Sistine Chapel. Take some time to admire the details you have heard about, including Michelangelo’s boneless self-portrait, in which he expresses to the world that he would rather be skinned alive than paint the Sistine Chapel again! As impressive as his work is, you’ll appreciate it even more up close, and after you’ve seen what it takes to create a fresco.
Redeem your voucher at the Touristation office, the staff will then accompany you into the Museums to get your official reserved ticket.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Skip-the-line with hosted entry
Staff assistance at the meeting point
Wi-Fi at the meeting point
St. Peter's Basilica Audio guide (if option selected). Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese
What's not included
Vatican's museums audio guide
St. Peter's Basilica skip-the-line entrance
Entry to the Dome
Viale Vaticano, 97, Rome, Italy
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the time slot selected
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the starting time. Late arrivals will not be granted access
- If purchasing a reduced price ticket, you must bring a valid ID for children (6-17 years) so they can be admitted. Children under the age of 6 go free and don't need a reservation
- Please observe the strict dress code; no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed
- Please note that the Museums' hours and closures may change due to special events at the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- The service can be canceled up to 24 hours before the booked event
- Unfortunately, this tour is not accessible to wheelchair users