Do this because
Visit one of the historically most significant places in Europe
Get to know all about the former concentration camp on a guided tour
Commemorate the victims of the Holocaust
The tour of the Memorial is available in English, Spanish, Italian, French and German
What to expect
Visit one of the historically most significant places in Europe – the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum near Krakow. The UNESCO listed memorial is the worldwide most famous symbol of the Holocaust. Hundreds of thousands of Jews were murdered in the former concentration camp by the Nazis during WWII, making it one of the biggest crimes against humanity in the world's history.
You'll travel comfortably to the museum in a minivan accompanied by an English speaking driver. Then you'll visit with a licensed guide the museum and memorial, including both former camps: Auschwitz and Birkenau. This part of the tour will be in the language you choose during the booking.
Transportation to the Auschwitz Memorial and back in a modern air-conditioned minibus/van
English-speaking tour leader/driver
Entrance to the museum
Licensed guide in the selected language
What's not included
Lunch (please bring a packed lunch that you can eat during a short break. It is not allowed to eat and drink inside the Auschwitz Memorial & Museum)
14 Straszewskiego Street
Please present your voucher to the tour leader.
ETG POLAND S.C MARCIN GIL,DARIUS ZELAZNY
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- It is necessary to provide the name and surname of each guest during the booking process. The lack of data makes it impossible to enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial
- IMPORTANT: every guest MUST carry an ID or passport matching the name and surname provided at checkout which will also be reflected on your museum entrance ticket
- The tour of the Memorial is available in English, Spanish, Italian, French and German
- It's IMPORTANT that you check your email regularly after the booking is made, so local supplier can contact you for additional details
- Please present your voucher to the tour leader
- Please be ready to walk a lot and wear appropriated clothes
- Attention: inside the Auschwitz Memorial & Museum it is not allowed to eat and drink or speak loudly