Do this because
Take selfies with your favourite A-listers, music legends, and political heavyweightsStep back in time and witness Singapore's history at Images of Singapore LIVEEnjoy a scenic ride on the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network from Faber Peak to Sentosa
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Important to know
- Operating hours: 10:00 - 19:30, weekdays, last admission at 18:00; 10:00 - 21:00, weekends, last admission at 19:30
- The attraction has the right to change the operation hours without prior notice, please refer to https://www.madametussauds.com/singapore/en/plan-your-visit/opening-hours/
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
- Operating hours: 08:45 - 22:00 daily, last boarding at 21:30
- Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, operations will stop for the safety of guests and staff.