Do this because
Basic swimming skills requiredLife jackets included, and supervision provided at all timesRace over the sea at tropical Siloso Beach
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Important to know
- You need to come 20 minutes early for registration, use of changing room and storage of belongings. Your session will be cancelled if there is no show 15 minutes after your session starts. No time extension will be given for latecomers. All rental slots are to be completed within the stated time.
- You may email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 62655966 (Monday to Sunday 10.00 AM to 7:00 PM)
- We will teach you the basics before you start the activity. Swimming is compulsory for all water-sports activities.
1. Craft (Stand-Up Paddle, Kayak) rental is subjected to availability based on a first-come- first serve basis.
2. Booking of slots and payment are encouraged to be made at the website.
3. Basic technique will be taught before session is commenced.
4. Basic swimming is required for all water sports activities.
5. All rentals made are non-refundable. This includes the event of inclement weather.