Do this because
Get to know Vienna at your own pace with an audioguide
Visit the old town with a guided city walk free of charge
What to expect
Discover Vienna’s many sights with the Royal ticket, which includes a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour. Vienna has a lot of ground to cover, so hop on board a bus of the four lines (Red, Yellow, Blue and Green) and see what the city has to offer. The many stops at all the important Viennese highlights allow you to create your own program or just to go with the flow.
You will see the following sights during the hop-on hop-off bus ride:
- Red Line: Ringstraße boulevard, State Opera, Imperial Palace, Museum of Art History, Parliament and Vienna City Hall, Burgtheater, Augarten park, Schwedenbrücke, Stadtpark and Kursalon.
- Yellow line: State Opera, Schönbrunn Palace, Naschmarkt, Vienna Main Station, Museum of Military History and Belvedere Palace.
- Blue Line: Museum of Applied Arts, Kunsthaus Wien, Hundertwasser Museum, Prater amusement park and the Danube Tower.
- Green Line: Grinzing on the outskirts of Vienna and Kahlenberg, which offers a magnificent view of the city. Please note that the Green Line is currently not operating
See a timetable of the routes here.
Hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus
Audio guide in 16 languages on the bus
Gratis download for the Self-guided Music Walk light
Free Wi-Fi on all buses
Kids' channel in German and English on the bus
What's not included
Opernring 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
You may start your sightseeing tour at any of the Hop-on Hop-off stops. The starting point 'State Opera' is only one of the options.
Vienna Sightseeing Tours
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that the Green Line is currently not operating
- Please note that the hop-on hop-off ticket is valid for 48 hours from validation. The voucher is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Audio guides during hop-on hop-off bus ride and night tour are available in German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Romanian, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic